Our Mission at NNMC
Nourish Natural Medical Center was started by Dr. Carrie Rittling and Dr. Natalie Ham, because they wanted to create a healing, nourishing center for women and children. The name Nourish, embodies their treatment approach; to help set the foundation for healing by nourishing every patient's mind, body and soul.
- Healing the body with fresh organic foods, exercise and a healthy environment.
- Healing the mind with counseling, and creating healthy relationships.
- Healing the soul with meditation/prayer, yoga and healing of past traumas.
There are many therapies that are used at Nourish Natural Medical Center to accomplish these goals such as: diet and lifestyle counseling, supplementation, cleansing, homeopathy and herbal therapy. Dr. Rittling and Dr. Ham use the least means necessary to obtain the most positive and long lasting results as possible. They are committed to their patient’s health and dedicated to their healing process.
Upcoming Calendar Events at Nourish
- Nov 23, 2017 – Nov 24, 2017 Office Closed in Observance of Thanksgiving Nov 23, 2017 – Nov 24, 2017
- Oct 11, 2017 Yoga Nidra Oct 11, 2017
- Sep 4, 2017 Office Closed in Observance of Labor Day Sep 4, 2017
- Jul 12, 2017 Yoga Nidra Jul 12, 2017
- Jul 4, 2017 Office Closed in Observance of Independence Day Jul 4, 2017
- May 29, 2017 Office Closed in Observance of Memorial Day May 29, 2017
- Feb 16, 2017 Yoga Nidra Feb 16, 2017
- Nov 24, 2016 – Nov 25, 2016 Closed for Thanksgiving Nov 24, 2016 – Nov 25, 2016
- Nov 2, 2016 Nourish Your Mind: How to Create Balance using Gem Stones featuring Zen by Karen Moore Nov 2, 2016
- Oct 26, 2016 Nourish Your Soul: An Evening for Women Leaders Oct 26, 2016
- Sep 5, 2016 Closed for Labor Day Sep 5, 2016